Friday, January 20, 2012

Memories

I stumbled upon a journal from before I was blogging

So I wanted to share some of the things I had written

Being so proud of Samantha playing soccer and singing in choir and not being scared

Loosing her seventh tooth!

Her first swim meet and her dive off the board

which really was a hop jump

Bo telling me that the best part of Christmas morning is seeing mommy and daddy happy

I love to see my kids sleeping

is that weird

they look just like they did when they were new borns

Baylen use to curl his toes when he ate

Bo you absolutely hate to get a splinter

you yell don't touch don't touch don't touch

you say ok ok ok

Funny and sad to watch

Bo you love to hug more then anyone I know

You call the pet store the dog catcher store

You would tell me that daddy would get you

Spicy Slushies at the gas staion

I think that is code for

Mt Dew slushy

Instead of croutons

you say poo tons

Instead of gatorade you say

gayka later

I love your laugh

you laugh so deep

You love to dance

very silly

You have a lot of passion about everything

You have the sweetest kindest heart

You always say

We have a lot of work to day

I overheard you playing in your room with a friend

You kept saying

you can pick

you are the guest

they kept saying

I know I know

and you would day

Sorry I am so annoying

I had some memories of Riley and Walker also

Riley would hide under our bed

and rub her back like a bear on it

Bo use to pray to God not to take Walker

He would hold on to him tight so he could not

fly away

Walker would follow us everywhere

Riley would trot when she had something she was not to have

I just wanted to take a moment

and post these memories

We had a fun day

inside all day

except to go visit aunt ann

good time looking through old pictures

Daddy is out tonight

Bo is with a friend

so it is me

sam

Baylen

and jayme

we played games

ate pizza

and now are starting a movie

the rain is pouring outside

good times

No comments:

Post a Comment