Sunday, January 22, 2012

Alone...but in a good way



Today was a very nice day
I think Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week
I love going to church and learning something new
or seeing something in a new way
that I have never seen before
I will start back tomorrow
with posting devotions
I am not upset
that life got a little crazy
but now
It is time
for me to get right back on track again
and share what God has taught me
that day
I want to beable to look back
and live what I have learned
we can all learn so much from eachother
I have to say
I did something today that I have never done
Samantha had choir for an hour tonight
I found a room in the church
and hid
I had a cup of coffee
a calandar
and a pen
and I planned
I wrote
and it was so quiet
quieter
then it has ever been before
I know this sounds super weird
that I enjoyed this so much
but no one could find me
nobody
It was the coolest thing ever
the phone could not ring
there could be no knock at the door
question, compaint, whine, need
something to clean, wipe up, fix
care for or do or distract me
Don't get me wrong
I love all that was mentioned above
But I have to tell you
that was awesome
I could think
for a whole hour
it is something
that I may have to do more often
forget shopping
or tv
or massages
that was
perfect
I thouht more about it
and I was in our church
which I think
made it
perfect peace.
Perfect
Got to enjoy a night at mom and dads
for my sisters birthdays
love birthday dinners
does not get better then that
yummy dinner
yummy cake
kids playing
and came home to a clean kitchen
feel blessed to live so close to family
Happy Birthday to my sisters
Heres to a new week
full of new adventures I am sure
looking forward to it

No comments:

Post a Comment