Monday, January 30, 2012

Puppy Breath

We brought Piper home today
and she is full of spunk
Baylen and I
picked her up
and she rode in my lap
all the way to see Me Me and Grandaddy
and Aunt Carley
She and Jayme have nearly killed each other
But as you can see it the pictures
they have made up
It amazes me how much I see Riley and walkers Personalities
shining through
Jayme is a bit lazy, like Riley
and wants things a bit catered to him
Piper
has Rileys spunk
and attitude
where she is a bit sneaky
They both are a lot like Walker
want to please
Piper wants to be right by you
all of the time
And piper is walkers exact color
I love how she cock's her head to the side
just like Riley did
I love how
the sound of them in the house
makes it feel complete again
the best part is
is that I saw Sam and Bo and Bay
smile today
like I have not seen
them smile in a very long time...
still feeling a little bitter sweet
it is like right when I feel my heart doing flips
my mind catches up to me
and I feel like it is not right
I am trusting
that I am not in control
and what happens
is what is meant to be
these little guys have been sent to us
I will follow their lead
and my kids
It is kinda cool
not being is such control
I know
that Sam Bo and Bay
need them
just as much
as they need the kids
it seems like a perfect fit
it is just time for me
to say it is okay
and let it happen
it is not all about me
I can keep Riley and walker
in my heart forever
they are never going anywhere
ever
ever
I have to say
having them here
kinda makes them feel alive again
It was a great day
a great day
to yet again
use what I have learned
and not to worry
and know that
we are on a journey
and will always look back
and understand why what happens
happens
even though
in the moment
it may not make sense



baylen joining in on nap time....on Riley's bed!
No I did not pose this....
Wow...Riley and Walker for real!
Love
Baylen loves having a doggie that is actually smaller then him...for the moment....this has never happened!
Piper fell asleep in Samanthas backpack!
He did this himself!
Sam got a kick out of posing Piper...here she is checking herself out at her vanity
baylen and I got a turn
Pretty cuddly
Already like Walker...wearing crazy things on her head
And into the drawer she goes....
Help me
Doing her blog
dancing to Bo's music
Getting held by Bo and Baylen
and Samantha
Even going shopping....
Yes, it was a fun day....I am so tired right now...like having two toddlers added to the mix...crossing my fingers tonight they do not turn into newborns!

No comments:

Post a Comment