Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thank Goodness For the Sunshine!

I did not realize how much I craved the sun
until we did not see if for a few days
Today felt so good
the kids got off the bus
and we were outside and never looked back
We spent a while on the trampoline
then in the front yard playing t-ball
and in the playhouse
Jayme got lots of energy out
Bo taught Baylen how to hit a baseball
and I even got Christmas lights down
It amazes me
how feeling the sunshine
puts you in a good mood
Got my vitamin D today
felt really nice
I thank God for the sun
Love it when the kids get really dirty
Makes a bath worth it
and then in cozy pjs
all clean


Also went to the Art show at Barrow
here are Samantha and Bo's art work
precious
I could pick them out first thing
Love Love Love it


baylen decided today that he would put on every single one of Sam's headbands
He was very proud
this was after he drank some chocolate milk
which he obviously loved
It matched his dirt face
that later in the day he was sporting
after biting the dust
real hard
but after a few tears
was all smiles again
How did I get so lucky
I have the best kids in the world
the best husband
the best family
Feeling the sunshine
big time


No comments:

Post a Comment