Thursday, January 12, 2012

Windy

It is so windy right now
has been all day
Like really windy
It is like our emotions
all still
fine
and then something comes a long
and knocks us off our feet
Things get kinda normal
and then
just like that
we are swept away
and our mind carries us
away with
many emotions
It was a good day
got our lives
a little back
to normal
My big concern today
is Bo
He was very sad today
I spoke with his teacher
and the things that he is saying
make my heart hurt
he is the sweetest thing
I have ever seen
He talked about going to the worry tree last night
and putting his worries there
and then going into the garden
and being okay
He shared with his class
a lot
My sweet little boy
talked about his feelings to everyone around him
I am so blessed to have him
I love him so much
We have to get some joy back into his life
Poor little thing is so sad
we are all
but we are reminded all day
of the blessings all around us
we sat down and enjoyed a family meal
all together
we even had KIng Frog
a special stuffed animal
that Bo got to bring home
because he was sad
the kids feel asleep
hugging their stuffed animals hard
I am actually really looking forward to when they come to snuggle tonight
They bring me peace

No comments:

Post a Comment