Thursday, January 26, 2012

I feel moved

I will admit
I was down yesterday
sometimes the walls tend to cave in a little
I have to ward off that anxiety
daily
Sometimes it wraps its arms around me
and squeezes tight
very tight
and I can feel it physically
and mentally
I get stuck on everything
from cleaning
to organizing
to workout schedules
charts
charts
and more charts
I get a bit overwhelmed
and quite moody
This happens every so often
when I lose a bit of control
in the situations
that I am facing
And then
I realized that I need a little God time
and that I have yet again
forgotten who is in control
Gives me grace
and mercy each day
So when I am overwhelmed
really with things that I put on myself
I remind myself
that I need not be
that it really does not matter
and no matter what I do
the right thing will happen
that was to happen
in that moment
So
when I am trying to make the perfect decision
and having what if thinking
I need to put the blinders back on
and realizes that yet again
I over think
and
over do
many things
So it was in my Pilate's class
where I just breathed
And our bible study class
where we spoke of Gods grace
Where God refrains form punishing us when we are guilty
and Gods mercy
where He has compassion for our sadness
I remember
that when I mess up
it will all work out
and when I wonder if I made the right choice
I did
because if it was the wrong one
I will learn from it
and if it was the right one
well
then its good
but most importantly
I need to breath
Anxiety is my sickness
I battle it everyday
We all have our thorns
I am thankful for mine
it reminds me how much I need God
each and everyday
to stay focused on Him
and remind me
how little I am
and How big he is
and His love for me
is
unmeasurable...
I thank him for the angles he send me everyday
a husband that loves me
unconditionally
and tells me that I Rock everyday
everyday
really he does
Kids that I love more and more
each minute of the day
if that is even possible
and friends
that put a smile on my face
and family
that warms my heart...
I am surround by angles
that are in the present and the past
I know the ones that have wings now
are right there with us to
everyday
everywhere
I feel moved
yet again

No comments:

Post a Comment