Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Heres to a new year

I feel like my new year is just now starting
It is suppose to start and January 1st
but for me
I feel like
I am starting now
Tomorrow is Feb 1st
and it is my new year
things were just as crazy in January
as they were last year
but now
I feel like we are settled
We have new beginings
still remembering the past
but not hurting quite as bad
because we now know
that even though we have lost
we have not really lost
we have memories
and them
with us
forever
It hits me
so hard
everyday
when I think of the loss
It is like I almost forget
and them bam
It hits me
Riley is gone
Walker is gone
Grammy is gone
Life moves on
but they too
can move on with us
I indeed
and taking a brand new year
and slowing down
and trusting
and playing
and enjoying
I will do the things I have spoken of
I will try to be better in so many ways
but know
that I am not perfect
I have my goals
I will strive here on out to acheive them
but know
I will fail
that is why I need God
I will make sure
I will try
to not be so
obsessive
in so many ways
so many
Right now
I have the sweetest boy named Bo
The kindest girl named Samantha
and the cutest little boy named baylen
and precious puppy named piper
that is tugging oh so much at my heart...
and again
an amazing husband
that I fall in love with
more and more
each day

Here is piper, finding a warm spot in the hall, where the sun comes in, Walker did the same thing
Baylen decided to play the drums....well in the buff
piper kisses
Bo decided to get every single one of Walkers toys and give them to piper, as she layed on Riley's bed
very sweet

sam and baylen getting a little cozy before bed
and she's out for the count....
great day...
in the sunshine
in the yard
swing'n on the swings
eatin'n lots of snacks
lov'n just being with the kids...never gets old....

No comments:

Post a Comment