Friday, January 13, 2012

Baby its cold outside


I am enjoying hearing the laughter
of Bo playing with his cousin
I enjoyed seeing samanthas smiling face
as she rode off with her cousin
They had good days
Bo took his teachers flowers
which they loved
I took Sam out of class to get a hug
they were good
so I was good

We are doing spend the night at our house tonight
with cousins
it is fun
and great to see the kids
smile
My mom kept Baylen today
so he could play with his cousin
and I put this house back together
I know I was organized before
but now
everything seems so material
and it is easy to chunk
my house has no
nick nacks
no overflow
no nothing that does not have a purpose
It has been good therapy
to go through each room
and chunk
around here
we just focus on what is important
in ALL areas of our life
The fridge has about four things in it
the kids drawers are not overflowing
I don't have a million samples in the bathroom
Every cabinet is organized with just what we need
all the towels are white
all the sheets are white
there is no extra
no room or time for extra
now
I will be able to focus
on what is important
rather then stumbling
around
the excess
still gotta work on those toys
but that is okay
we have a three day weekend coming up
and we will play through them
Still missing Grammy just as much
but I got a neat letter today from my aunt
saying
We should not put a period where God intended there to be a comma
I love this
The is not the end
it is just a different part of the plan
it is not over
we keep going
we have so much to live for
lets get to it

No comments:

Post a Comment