Saturday, January 14, 2012

Puppy Love

No you are not seeing things
there is a dog in our house
His name is Jamie
and we are fostering him
and it is so great
I had the idea to foster back in december
when I walked by puppies in beechwood shopping center
I felt drawn to them
not wanting one
but enjoying looking at them
I had a conversation with the owner of the humaine society
she told me they needed fosters
I was sold
We were to get one after Christamas
but with all that has happened
we waited until today
We were given Jamie
Who is now
all nestled up with Bo
in his bed
Yes, I gave him a bath
he was born in October
and is precious
He already found a bone
that was buried in our yard
He is a perfect fit
we needed him
and he needed us
Bo and daddy really needed him
Kevin said we needed some joy in our house
and we got it
it is so great to have the pitter patter of little feet
but know that he is not here to stay
just for a bit
to warm our hearts
until we can find him a home
we are not ready to call one our own
but it sure is great to give it love
and let it love us too
it is warming to see such a happy little thing
and to take some saddness away
Bo said it best
as he held him on the couch and looked into his eyes
"Buddy, I sure am glad we are saving your life"
Thank you God
for all your many blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment