Wednesday, January 4, 2012

too upset

I'm not usually too upset to write
I have been more upset
But tonight
I just can't go there
I am a different sad
then I have been
I am so hurt
by watching others hurt
I am surronded
by the ones
I love most
hurting
that hurts
like something awful
Samantha had a deep
deep
belly cry
She is hurt
scared
worried
all in one
I can't talk about it
because I am not
going to upset myself right now
I have taken notes
on my thoughts
I will get it all out there
Eventually
Many Many Memories
Many Many thoughts
Today was hard
Grammy came home
She did not look like Grammy
not at all
It is hard when you want just one more day
a normal day
Here we go again
the five steps of grief
I feel like I have done this twice before lately
eight months ago I did not even know what they were
Now I know them all to well
I am definity in the
what if guilt phase
I do have many blessing's to share...
#4
Baylen lookin cute in his pjs and sock hat while we were out and about today
Samantha opening up and letting it out
Awesome family...my parents, grandmother, sisters, are all there for me...while I watch my sweet husband and father in law grieve...watching Bo jump on his trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment