Monday, January 2, 2012

Football freenzy

It was so weird today
that it is january second
yet all the football was on
I am use to my new years day
being different
we are usually at home
eating bar-b-que
watching football
this year
I am at the beach
we still ate bar-be-que
but not on the day the football was on
I am using this as a sign
of a very good year
a year of things being a little different
not perfect
but perfect
because they are not perfect
The only two downers today are...
Grammy is very sick
and UGA lost
Which both
really are on two opposite scales
of importance
which goes to show
we have so much
that goes on in our lives
some important
some not so much
but I think the important thing is
is to know the difference
and still be passionate
about what we feel is important
and not worry
about it someone else
does not agree
To alwasy raise people up
not tear them down
Know when not to worry about the little things
but still get into the little things
and know
that they are important too
Last night at the beach
hate it
but love that I love it so much
It will be good to get home
but at the same time
feel like I am leaving my home here
I will miss so much
I love being here with my family
I treasure each day
treasure
treasure it
I have loved my moms fried shrimp
I have loved taking the kids the different playgrounds everyday
Spending afternoons on the beach
going out to eat
eating pancakes with my kids and dad
watching them be so cute
so cute
watching football with my dad
being on the computer with my mom
going to a different grocery store
going to the red box and the kids think it is the coolest thing ever
long walks
relaxed evenings
the perfect night sleeps
what retreat
the good news
it will still be here
when we return
Here are some pics
from our trip to the skateboard park
It was "awesome dude"
Bo really was good at it
He totally lived the part
Baylen "rode the ramp's too"
And Sam did some cool stunts on the scooter
until she busted
and we did some major bandages
for a inch by inch scratch
but all was good
we will head back in the morning
For now
savoring my last night
for now
at the beach
At the 6th playground for the week...best yet







#2
Watching UGA football with my dad...win or loose
Watching my sweet baby boy (yes bo) sleep on the couch...Samantha too, but she rarely sleeps
Watching Baylen so intently focus on toys and how they work, as he stands there with passy in mouth all cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment