Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday Memories

So above you will see Samantha's weekly behavior checklist
they are to assess themselves on how they did that week
I love Samantha's comment on why she gave herself a 2 or a 3

While I was reading to Bo this is what was going on in the other room
I walked in and was told I was interupting
Sam said that she was reading Baylen his bedtime story....He seemed quite ok with it
So I went back to Bo
and this is what I found here
Looks like Baylen and Piper are crashing beds tonight
Baylen is at a super silly age
Loves to put things on his head and dance he loves more then anything to make his brother and sister laugh at him
Sweet Samantha
in her sweet dress
what a perfect little girl I have
I hope she knows how much I adore her

She wanted me to take a picture of her creation from Sunday School
I know the m and m's are blessings....
Saturday was filled with outside sports
Sam Soccer game
Bo t-ball game
UGA spring football game
and here just missing the track meet
Hairy dog was kinda short
the game made me crave football
Love this shot
Here is Baylen
sporting my 33 year old Georgia shirt
showing his muscles
with
his shirt tucked in
and his infant hat
This is so funny
On the way to the soccer game, Baylen put on Bo's hat
He turns it backwards because that is what he sees bo doing
Notice his bottle stuffed in his belt, like it is his weapon
Stuffing Saturday morning pancakes in
bottle close by
and about four blankies
Yes!
I finally won game night
It has been a long time since I have had a victory
baylen is the only one that seems excited
On Saturday night Sam said she wanted to work on her handwriting
wow
all I can say is
wow



Loves elmo and lovie


So on Friday
I got to be a mom of eight
I kept the drudge kids
It was an experience
Fun
I have to tell you
when I was walking down the street with eight kids
I felt very weird
I got a lot of looks at cars passing by
Eight kids
wow...
They were all talking at one time
I can't imagine
Here are the kiddos in action
in three seperate shots
Jayden...drudge #1
Bo...Brodrick number #2
Porter...Drudge # 4
Asa...drudge #2
Samantha...Brodrick #1
Rin...drudge #3
Shaya....Drudge #5
Baylen....Brodrick #3
Did I mention that drudge number 6 coming tomorrow morning
We are very excited
Today was one of those days
That I was super tired
Watching my kids sleep right now I think to myself
that is so not how it was two hours ago
As much as I love being a mom
Today wore me out
lots of action
tons of energy
and a tad bit grumpy
but good
ready to head to bed
and start fresh tomorrow
thank you God for my blessings you have given me

No comments:

Post a Comment