Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Treaured Tuesday

I have been reviewing my blog
and I have to say
I am pretty impressed
It is amazing when you see all the little things
add up to one HUGE big thing
The little things each day
really do add up to a whole lot
We look like we have lots of fun!
Makes me kinda sad that I have been bad about blogging lately
It comes in waves
My camera cord got chewed by a four legged furry beast that is now living in our house
I can't upload pictures until I can buy a new one....
Can't seem to find it alone without having to buy the whole camera again...
Have some great shots that I am just bursting to post.
I have had a lot of insight lately
A lot about how God is in control of my life
and how I still struggle daily with handing over the reins
and seeing what He has in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment