Wednesday, April 25, 2012

wednesday Wonderful

Some things I want to always remember
Bo coming to our bed every night around 2:00 am
Baylen patting his hand on the seat next to him meaning for me to sit there
Samantha letting me cuddle her as we talk about a million things
Watching Bo act out his action figures and be so creative
Baylen wanting to work puzzles
Samantha loving to be busy doing something all the time
Baylen still wanting a Ba Ba
Bo always putting his pants on backwards,
always holding a stick in hand
talking to someone or someting even if it is not there
the faces he makes
his hugs
Samantha's displeasure in cleaning up
Baylens sweet tooth
If I could only capture the memories in a bottle
and keep them forever
It is finally not cold and windy
it is amazing how cold and windy can bring your mood down
I love hot and breezy...
ready for some outside play
Went to go to Party City to get birthday plates and balloon for Sam
We always do this for birthdays
half way out there I was sensing that Sam was not that excited
I asked her
Do you want a balloon and plates
She said, umm
not really
WOW
Hit me like a truck

First blow to the heart of growing up
Siren went off
Whoo WHoo Whoo
What....not birthday plates and big balloon
I guess she is nine
don't worry
I did not behave the way I felt
I gripped the steering wheel tight and said
Oh, that is so fine sweety
We never have to get something that you don't want to
thank you for telling me
So we whipped into target to look for elmo toys for Baylen for his birthday
thank the lord I still have little ones
I pray for moms with only one
If that was me
go ahead an put me into an institution
I would loose it
Feeling pretty pumped about elmo party plates and a huge melmo balloon!




No comments:

Post a Comment