Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Wonderfuls

Today was a powerful day
I seem to have emotional days more on rainy days then sunny
It started a little heavy hearted because it is Grammy's birthday
It was very different not having her here for that
It has been a day we have been thinking about for a while
It was also a happy day
a dear friend of mine welcomed a new baby
It reminded me yet again of the circle of life
God gives and takes away
everyday
all day
It is not that He is a mean God
it is just we receive blessings
and then we have to let some things go
We are not to understand why
but we just need to be sure
and confident
that everything is on His time
I also felt blessed
I went on a field trip to the fire station with Bo
Baylen tagged along too
I love school field trips
so much
It is kinda fun to just watch the teachers
and know that I am not in charge
so no reason to feel stressed
I am just there for the fun
I know that sounds mean
I only say it because I was a teacher
and I so know the feeling
I also felt enlightened
So very much
I listened to a speaker speak at our women's circle
She blew me out of the water
so very much
She spoke on Courageous parenting
It rocked my socks off
I plan on blogging on it tomorrow
I am just letting it all settle tonight
I have pondered it all afternoon
Did she have all the answers
no
But that was the cool thing
None of us do
None of us
She did help me learn to be transparent
which is what I hope I am doing in this blog
It is the real me
I am not trying to change myself
or others
that Is Gods job
I am just here to scatter the seeds
I am here to trust God
even when I let worry take over me
I have to let God know each morning
that I am on board
to let Him lead me
I have to learn to be more Fearless
It feels good
I am turning a page
I can feel it
I am on a tip of an iceberg
Moving forward
I feel very courageous
So
Yes
today was full of emotions
but all working together
to make a very perfect day
in many ways
Let us boldly approach the throne of our gracious God, where we may receive mercy and in his grace find timely help Hebrew 4:16

No comments:

Post a Comment