Friday, April 6, 2012

Monday Memories Roll

mWindows open
cool breeze
Baylen right up from nap
Just chill'n





Friday night after a busy day
watching scooby doo
with Piper
I came into the room and this is what I found :)
Cozy Boy and Girl
Bo just said
I think I love Piper
I still love Walker
But Piper is sweet too
Went to see Aunt Carley tonight at Mellow Mushroom
Samantha decided that this pizza was definitly
NUMBER ONE
this is big coming from Sam
Having fun while waiting...with a lemon


Bo after trying some hot sauce
Yes he is standing in the booth
can't keep that boy still

Baylen laughing at EVERYTHING Bo does

Bo after trying a lemon

A little earlier we went to the car wash
One of the kids favorite things to do!
Bo found a caterpillar at the Vet school open house
He wants to take care of it until it becomes a butterfly and then he can
"be a Vet" with it
Leaving vet day


told the kids their teeth might look like this if they did not brush
Sam was worried because she could not decide if she wanted to be a vet or a fashion designer
I had two things to say...
you have a long time to decide so don't stress
and why don't you fahion design clothes for you vet patients
I got the look
Last night Bo wanted to read to Baylen
Bo feel asleep before Baylen
I heard from the other room
Ut oh
UT Oh
I came in to see Baylen pointing at Bo saying Ut oh
because Bo was asleep
Making Easter Cookies
Sam wants NO help from anyone
Very excited today to find TCBY yogurt at walmart...so so pumped
Sam and Bo working on a huge Lego tower
Eating breakfast
on the floor
watching Kelly Ripa
and mommy drinking coffee
in pj's
yes
Love this
Found the kids like this this am right after I got them up
Precious
Wow
Flash from the past
found this at the Library
LOVED THIS BOOK WHEN I WAS LITTLE
love it when I have a child hood memory
such a treasure
Kids LOVED it
Kevin gave me the look like I was pretty weird
I know I am
Can't believe Sam made this when she was a little older then Baylen
time has got to slow down

After our first breakfast
Baylen decided he wanted mac'n cheese
He loves to pat where he wants you to sit
His choice latley has been the island
Love it



Thought this yawn of Pipers was SO funny

I continue to see my blessings
each and every day
On Good Friday
I am humbled
about how good I have it
So good
It is a somber day
looking forward to Easter morning
can smell the Easter Lillies....

No comments:

Post a Comment