Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Memories

Here is Samantha with one of her great ideas
Thank girl is so creative
I look forward to years to come and what she ends up doing...
For her slumber party she wants me and her me me to do everyones hair
So
She wanted me to style it a variety of ways and take pictures
So then there can be a slide show that everyone can pick from
Here is one of eight styles
Love that Baylen and Bo play so well together while I am getting dinner ready
Well, atlest right here they are....
Love the little parade of animals that Baylen has done
Bo said
This is so much better then watching tv because my brain does not turn to jello
Three more of Samantha's creations for her invites...
Choir Program...Bo sang his little heart out
He wanted cookies at the end

Sam getting an award for going to atlanta and singing with a group at the choral festival
Daddy and Piper after the Doggie Dash
She ran in honor of Walker...fighting for a cure for cancer
So proud of her
The only dog that beat her was name Riley
pretty amazing....and that dog Riley
was born the same week Riely passed away last year....
Start of the race
Baylen saw that Bo had a stick
so he got one too
the biggest one out there
He was even making the same sounds that Bo makes
I love this picuture
look at Baylens face
One of my favorites of him!
Got rid of the stick right after this shot
I think you can tell what he is about to do

After the doggie dash we went to an art festival
Here are the kids making fun things from HomeDepot
Baylen is doing his own thing in the back ground

The library had a birthday party
the cake was yummy
Bert thought so too
Baylen carries Bert most places
Here are the kids reactions after I tried to take them into the storytelling room
for a music jam
Sam: "Really mom, no, really?"
Bo: "Ah, I am so not going in there..do you think we are babies?"
I was rolling I was laughing SO hard....
Here come the tears
Samantha and her friend Savanaha before their first dance
Barrow Elementary Dance for Relay for Life
Sam was dancing for grammy and walker
She looks SOOO pretty here
I know I am partial,
but really
she is precious
When I picked her up she said it was the most fun she had had in her LIFE
she was so red...

Sam brought home ramsey the ram from shcool
She loved to pose her
Field Trip to the fire station with Bo's class
There actually was a real fire
Great trip
I loved being with Bo
Treasure the times when your kids want you on a field trip

Down time with Piper

Enjoying some cake

Here is what can happen in five seconds...
Clean room...walk out
crash
walk in
yes
wow!
Samantha's tickets that she has earned
She never wants to spend them
I love this system that we have been using
The kids get a ticket at the end of the day if they do all of their chores
they owe me a ticket if they do not
They also earn tickets for doing extra work or beign extra good
they can also loose them for not so good behavior
Then
They can use the tickets to have friends over...go to special places etc
Each ticket also is valued at 50 cents so they can add them up to buy things
Working for a while now
Pretty cool you can go to Lego.com and get patterns to make cook stuff with lego's
Here is my clown...the kids were kinda impressed

Many Blessings
Many Many Blessings
To many to count
that is why I just tell God
thank you
through out the day
all day
We just journey together
It is quite a journey
and I am finding how much better it is
when you let Him drive
instead of fighting for the wheel
I may not like or agree with the road we are one
But Everytime I look back at the trip
I get it
and apprecaite it
and know that we must keep moving forward
and smile

No comments:

Post a Comment