Saturday, June 14, 2014

So Bo told me today the Obama went to Barrow Elementary. He was so serious. I love his brain
He also watches me closely and that may be why I found him combing left overs of the homeless' drinks back into the big bins because he sees me combine their drinks at the end of our dinners. I guess I forgot to tell him that we only do that in our family
Oops
On another note...
I loved watching Baylen swim today
Those pink goggles and the sweet things that come out of his mouth when he is truly so proud of himslef
I love being at the beach
Every part of our day
every part
I love that Baylen calls me Bobby Joe...still don't know where this came from
I love that he says nakin for napkin and calls our mailman the mail lady...because, well that is what she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment