Wednesday, July 9, 2014


The view of a four year old.....



Daddy does not agree...but I love waking up next to this boy every morning :)
"mommy its time to get up"
"mommy I am hungry"
Mommy I am firsty"
"mommy I got to go potty"


A picture of sweet pepper before surgery....she was SO scared of the IV I will never forget the fear in her eyes. I could not stand watching her fall asleep...it was painful for me...When she woke up she spoke of lights shooting her and how much she loved me.....
  Lovie did not leave her side....it was special to see my 11 year old turn back into my three year old
 24 hours later...we are happy :)
 piper never left her side :)
 Kinda tired of popcyciles
 Don't look below for the weary.....but want her to see one day what it looks like
 After the kids from the fourth of July parade ate up all the cupcakes...we made sure we came in an made more...me and my bay...he is my "cooker man" "my assistant"  he always wants to bake with me....and eat too
 McRae loves his baby EvA
 There were five in the bed and the little one said roll over roll over
 mayfield dairy...super fun and super yummy


 Something about the overalls just make me smile on his tight little hiney

 Okay so this picture captures the bow legs...and his cute little shorts...I could just pinch him


 Sooo much fun at the pool tonight....McRae ate a bag of Cheetos...Baylen and Bo giggled SOOO  much  and Samantha got to swim!!!!
 Monkey see and monkey do and little monkey watches!

No comments:

Post a Comment