Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring Sunday

I don't usually blog on the weekends but I have to say a few things
I had so much fun with my kids and family this weekend
It was perfect Spring weather
We went to the Spring Football game with my dad
it was perfect
we took walks
we went to the farm and had the summers first cookout
hamburgers, beans, chips, lemonade and watermellon
yum
We had pizza night, game night
We all five watched a movie last night
do nothing during the movie
just watched
and it was perfect
baylen watched too
A great sermon this morning on transformation
About how we have to follow Gods plan ,
even if it is not what we think is best
but trust that it is
that it is easy to look at others and point out what they are doing wrong
but not so much with ourselves.
I feel very settled today
things go done
there was time to do nothing
I will have to say
even though today went well
I felt I did not deserve a star for being a good mommy yesterday
It is amazing how you think you are doing good...like made homemade pancakes for four and a hubby....but then
in the same morning
was 8 minutes late leaving for soccer
forgot Bo's glove and Sam's water bottle
But
instead of focusing on that...
I did a lot of other things right....
Ready for a week
where I hope I can spread Christian love
and let everyone know
that I put works to my words
and pray to do good deeds
and help and lift up everyone I come in contact with....

No comments:

Post a Comment