Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Memories

So here is a picture of the kids eating
grilled cheese
pickles
and applesauce
It is all I have been able to make
they do not seem bothered
I think they kinda like it

 six months to go
and Bo pulled out some halloween today
he set up a halloween store and this is how he greeted us



I was a tad jelous
Kevin came home and took samantha away to a golf clinic
I was home with the boys all day
a very fussy Baylen
and a Bo that was soooo
excited about being out of school
only saw Samantha for thirty minutes
and then she was gone
she had a lot of fun
I can't talk about this much
or I will get sad
A dog from next door
not Pipers friend Tucker
but another dog
dug up riley and walkers garden
I was very very very sad
Kevin went to Lowes and spent all afternoon yesterday fixing it
he made a heart with flowers
it is soooo
perfect

Samanthas invitation to her family party this Friday night


Samanthas cake for her slumber party
each girl is represented...she even told me the right hair color
Here is Samantha, Mally, Madison, Natalie, Cate and Savannah

baylens invitations for his party tomorrow
IceCream and Melmo!
 Bo's last day of school celebration
here he is singing with his best friend Porter
It was such a sweet performance!
 Bo and Mrs. Kelly
Amazing teacher
amazing year
last time you will see old Barrow in the background

Samantha set up a store of her dress ups for her friends to put on
when then got their hair and make up done
So sweet she put her princess dresses out
absolutly love this
 Sweet goody bags
lip gloss, stickers and polish

 Samantha spent hours gettting it exactly right


Setting up last minute stuff before we headed to Spring Fling to meet her friends
 Love Love this schedule that Samantha wrote out
did not stay on it
but all got done
 Look at this sweet face
 bo is the snow cone line
getting a snow cone for he and baylen
he loved getting tickets and doing things
he so loved it
bo's first spring fling at barrow
being a barrow buddy
 Sam helping baylen during the cake walk
 Nothing like having a cool highschool girl do your nails in a wedding dress
oh, with left over paint under you eyes like a football player
Name fits perfect
Dressy "Samantha"
Sporty "Sam"

Always do a pic on the porch...need to post her first one when she was five

 Making pizza
 they were pretty creative

Making cool flip flops
 Sam being silly with her calzone
 Bo laughed so hard watching the girls it was so funny to watch he amd baylen at the party
they really were so good

I have to say
I feel bad
I feel like my tiredness
and nausea took a toll on my patience today
I was awesome until about 5:00
and then I was done
I know that having Baylen pulling on me all day sayin moma
ba ba
moma on and on
I should treasure
But
not being able to eat and being soooooo tired
it just made me frustrated a bit
Samantha caught on and said
mommy
do you need some time
I can keep Baylen
was it that obvious
yikes
feeling bad
but know that this was a way for me to talk to sam
that sometimes mommies can get annoyed too
I think I was the only one really bothered by my behaviour
Had a great day with Bo
We played games
lots of games
shopped for baylen
It is such a treasure to have him at home
I just wish I could have special time with each of them alone
everyday
Can't believe Baylen turns two tommorrow
and Sam 9 on Friday
good thing I am starting over yet again
even though all I can eat right now is a
Waffle House Waffle
chick pot pie
salty potato chip
or sour candy
this too shall pass
feeling blessed
that I feel sick
becasue that means new life
is growing...


No comments:

Post a Comment