Sunday, August 14, 2011

Random

So I can't believe I have not blogged all weekend. Since my amazing sister just came over and set my blogger to instantly come up, its all over now! I will be a blogging maniac! I plan to blog at naptime and at the end of the day! I will blog about random things at naptime and my usual daily delicious at the end of the day! Here is a pic of how Walker joined Sam and I at a game of upwards. Here are some highlights from our weekend.
Bo lost a tooth. He was in the front yard and blood was oozing everywhere. Luckly, he had no idea! With Bo's phobia he would have FREAKED! He saw a little blood on my hand and he said, is there blood mama, ok, so I lied, no no honey, no blood. Wheew, it stopped pretty fast. The face of a child that lost a tooth, priceless. I wish my kids could stay toothless forever, it is so cute. Bo is even talking different, he has such a cute voice. We went to the pool tonight, so fun. Dinner by the pool, juice boxes and daddy throwing them in, does not get better then that! Baylen loves the pool now, so fun. Walker is enjoying coming too. Friday night was a blast, pool, pizza and a movie from redbox. Kids loved it. We also had a summer storm, I love that too, when you are cozy in your house. Sat was a fun day, we did nothing, and had fun doing nothing. Lots of odds and ends. Celebrated Pop Pops b-day, love it when the cousins play together. Today was great day at church and then a lazy Sunday. Baylen has started shaking his head a lot. He really is turning into a little toddler, no more baby. I can't beleive it! He is so curious. I love you Sam Bo and Bay. Can't wait to see what this week holds for us, looking forward to a day with my Bay tomorrow, mission grocery store and infant storytime! Yea! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment