Friday, August 5, 2011

Truly Blessed

I am truly blessed. When I think of what I don't have, which is not often, just sometimes I get stuck there....I remember how blessed I am. When I think of what I should be worried about or sad about, I remember what I am giving to God to handle and what I am happy about. Today was yet another amazing day. I started off like I have decided I always will at the beach, a early morning stroll with Walker and my coffee. He did not feel like walking much today, so we sat. We sat, talked, sipped and looked, enjoyed just being. Then we spent another fun day on the beach. Bo caught 20 crabs, yes, with his hands. Then we put them two by two in a fighting ring and let them fight to have a winner. We declared after fifteen plus battles, old red claw was the winner! Samantha went back inforth playing with Baylen, eating, tubing, and working on her moat. Baylen loved to eat, walk and see what his brother and sister were up to. Kevin and I just watched, enjoyed and played. I really could live here. It was so content. Then we went to the pool for more family time, where nothing else mattered but just being together. Tonight Baylen and I cuddled, then Bo said he wanted me to lay with him. I love loving them and I love to be loved. Sad we have just one more day here, but happy we have fun memories. They will be with us forever, Thank you God for remeinding me how blessed I am in the eyes of my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment