Monday, August 29, 2011

Disney

Day three at Disney and I hit a bit of a wall tonight. All is still amazing but burgers pizza and ice cream is starting to get to me just a bit. I am still feeling the Disney magic though and so are the kids . Again a Disney tip if you are on the dining plan it is way too much food I feel like we have to eat it all because we paid for it but it is so much. We can het by next time on half the meals . Also for the controlled side of me we got a little off schedule today but all is good and having just as much fun I still can not believe the amount of babies here as my dad would say it is unbelievable. The kids have been yet again full of energy and super good. After just seven hours of sleep last night and still going diff now in the toy story mania line at twelve o one. Bo was Darth all day and I tell you he loved watching people make comments to Jim he just strutted through the park with his light saber and mask on . We started our day at epcot. And did so much we rode the ride in the big ball then explored the fun games after it then off to nemo ride and crush talk the kids loved seeing real dolphins the we went to the coolest ride ever soarin everyone loved it I love how Bo always says is this ride scary and I say no and he says thank you mommy he is so sweet and I love to watch his face during rides then we rode two rides in the countries and Bo loved the Viking ride and we rode it four times in a row then we went back to rest after eating lunch and doing a little investigating then we rode a boat over to hollywood studios and watched an amazing light show it was so cool then we rode star tours and it was so fun Bo was in heaven he love it so much it really was a cool ride so perfect Bo loved the shop after it and the light saber fight that was going on we ate dinner at pizza planet rode toy story mania went on the great movie ride watched puppet three d movie and did star tours again we also did a litlle dancing a little shopping and had a lot of fun Bo is fadin and we are about to call it a night day four here we come

No comments:

Post a Comment