Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Can never catch up

So yesterday was one of those days that you could never catch up! It all started with Bo not finding his shoes..causing us to have to rush to be to school on time, which in turn caused us to rush in taking Walker into the vet with Baylen at eight instead of 7:45...which was only to take an hour, but due to him being dehydrated took over two hours, which was not much fun for a mobel one year old that wanted to walk back and forth the hallways and a vet school, while I wondered how I would make a 10:00 appoitment with a friend when it was already 10:05, which I did get to by 10:30, which pushed us back to finishing at 12:30 instead of noon, which by then Baylen was beyond hungry, so he cried all the way home (which broke my heart) so he ate nutrigrain bars in the carseat, which made a mess, and was not the healthies choice. When we got home we were an hour past naptime, which means I only had a little bit of time to get done what needed to get done house wise before two kiddos got off the bus! Feeling spastic and shaky since all I had was two cups of coffee...I was not exactly the best mommy to greet them. Knowing that of all days I had to teach two yoga classes that night (not feeling very yoga-e today) So, of course I am trying to get a million things done, pushing myself on time, so I was not allowing myself much time to get to class, which of course I hit traffic and was five minutes late, which my boss saw, and was not happy to say the least, yet I had to be at perfect peace as I walked into a class of 12. After class I ran home to make dinner and give all three bathes and dessert, before heading out yet again for my next class. Quesioning myself as to why I busted my hump to go back inforth instead of not just staying at the gym, because I wanted to see the kids, yet I did not feel exactly present when I was in a fast forward mode. Back to yoga, and then back home to tuck the little sweeties into bed, which went rather smootly. Sat down, and Kevin walks in and I can tell it had been a bad day. He said he had a day where nothing had gotten done, we sat on the couch, and just replayed our day to eachother for an hour. I had a moment, listening to his day, made me feel better about mine and vis versa. I love my husband. I realized today that sometimes we have days like today so we can appreciate the peacful ones. I have made a decision, I do not like running around like I felt like today, I felt yuck! I want to have more of a yoga day, where I breath deep and enjoy every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment