Friday, August 26, 2011

random devotion


So....I have put off blogging today for two reasons....did not want to take the time away from Walker and Baylen and because I knew it was my last blog here in my cozy house for 11 days. I have decided today that I do not like change, never have and never will. But I do know this, it is out of change that I usually get my blessings. I just never can see that in the begining. It was always like that when I would leave for youth trips...hated it, but was blessed. Bringing a new baby home, felt like I was ruining everything, loved it! Don't get me started with those blessings! Did not want to keep Walker, it disrupted Riley, well look at me now, love love love him....the list goes on and on. So, as you can tell, I am bittersweet about leaving my babies, both furry and sweet. I will miss just being with them. I know they will have fun, and I will too, but will miss them much! I can choose to think positive or negative. I think I will be positive. I could say....Walker will not be here when I get back, or yes he will, I have faith. I could say, Baylen will forget me, or no he won't he will have fun with his me me and love me just as much when I get back. I could say, I just don't want to go, or I could say what a special magical trip this will be with Sam and Bo. Yes, we choose our perspective, and for the first time ever I will choose to be positive this time. God will bless me, God has Walker and Baylen in his hands. The good news is I am not leaving Riley, she is just as much with me there as she is here, YEa! I will try to post from Kevins phone, will see how that goes. As for now, the pictures above show Baylen chilling on Bo's couch with goldfish he got out of the pantry by himself...Baylen before he nap today, so cozy... I I will miss that...but just for a few days....and lastly, Last night when I was sitting on the couch Walker jumped up, and then quickly fell asleep on me. He started to snore and make baby noises, I am not kidding! I could not bring myself to get up, so Kevin took a pic(I guess my eyes are closed because I am smiling so much?), and I layed there until 12:30 am until he woke and got up by himself, and then we both headed to bed. :) Love you Baylen and Walker....know mommy loves you... see you soon :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment