Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Daily Delicious

Wow! So much to say. Today was one of those most perfect days. We got to the beach yesterday and we went straight to the pool. It is amazing to get to the beach house and be in the golf cart Kids and all in under an hour later..I love this place. I love the pool by the ocean. You feel like you are on the beach, you can see the waves and the sand, but you are not hot and not sandy! Baylen absolutly LOVED the pool. He had so much fun splashing in the water. He went down the slide with Kevin and was smiling ear to ear, he toddled around and around and just seemed so happy and proud to be like his big brother and sister! We left the pool to ride the golf card to get a pizza and movie from the redbox and all watched Diaries of a Whimpy Kid together, so fun! Today I started my day with a cup of coffee and a walk on the beach with walker. It was soooo amazing. I loved it, so peaceful, meditative and zin time. It was precious and perfect. I can always remember his smiling face. Riley was there with us too, I just know it. When we got back it was a family trip to the grocery store, which I always love because it is something we never do at home together. The kids love simple things like picking out there snack for the beach and juice boxes! Whoo Hoo, big times! Baylen was proud of the cheese its that he picked! We went to the beach and had so much fun. IT was fun to watch all three kids and walker just play, they were all happy, content and just awesome. Bo and Sam love to surf the waves and play in the water and Baylen loved to dig in the sand with his shovel and scoop sand into a bucket, Walker just took it all in and was just at peace. It is amazing how hours can go by at the beach. We came in for rest time and played games. This afteroon we all went to the pier to fish, Bo loved it so much! He fished for hours and did not want to stop. Sam and I played with Baylen on the sand and got real dirty while the boys were waist deep fishing, loved this sight! Perfectness. We walked up to the pool, cooled off, showered and rode back with the kids all bathed and clean and tired! Off to red box again, kids got a yummy homemade meal of the beach staple chicken nuggets, fruit veggie and milk and daddy and I enjoyed a bowl of she crab soup! Love nights at the beach house, like I always say can't figure out what My favorite part of the day is, morning walks and coffee, beach time, rest time watching gunsmoke and playing games, pool time, bike rides, nighttime, sleeptime in a cozy bed,,,,its all good! Thank you God for my many blessings and the simple things in life, please keep them coming and allow my to always focus on what I do have rather then being stuck on what I don't have. All that really matters is having eachother, and when we are not togehter we still have eachother in our hearts. Help me to never have regrets and always enjoy them moment instead of wishing I had the past back or worring about the future....Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment