Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Daily Delicious

Third day of school was great. Bo still loves it! He got the wrong milk, did not know which one was the chocolate. It was his very first day getting a school lunch! Today when we went into the school he said that he wanted me to wait at the door and that he could go in himself. He ran in, ran right back out and hung his backpack, then ran right back in! Amazing. Sam did great too! She said she thinks a boy named Triston likes her. She has really grown up. Baylen and I had a BLAST today. It was the first day I feel like I have been able to just sit with him and play. It brings back memories from when I could do that with Samantha, but I am sad that I forget and can't remember them. Time just goes so fast, it is like when you look up in the clouds and see them just rushing by so fast. Took the kids swimming tonight. It was a great day. They actually all three played in Samantha's room this afternoon, it was so neat to watch, for those few minutes when all three are content with just being, no fighting, no hunger pains, life is good. Walker seems better today, spent most of the day on Samantha's bed, but good. Rileys garden is looking amazing. Looking forward to a great day tomorrow! Did I mention that Baylen is simply delicous! I could just eat em!

No comments:

Post a Comment