Saturday, August 6, 2011

What a Day

What a day! So it started like this, just shy of midnight Baylen awoke and needed a backrub. This settled down by oneish. Then in the bed Bo came, Mommy I need to cuddle. Gladly. Those scrawney little legs and sweet voice, mommy I just love you so much, can't get enough of it, even if it was two am. Then, at 5:02 am Sam woke up with a bad dream. We spent an hour talking about it, which turned into talking about school starting and random things, which then I knew there was not sleeping. So I asked, Sam, do you want to go watch the sunrise? Yes! So we went, she and I, hand in hand, to the beach and watched a sunrise, AMAZING! Then we were off to breakfast at sandcastle, she and I, alone. It was blissful! I love that girl!
Bo and Baylen were very pleased with the pancakes and sausage that we came home with for them. It was such a peaceful fun morning. Back to the beach, perfect yet again, no whining, fighting, just having fun building, playing, surfing and burying eachother in the sand. Went to the pier to the sweet shop, kids took almost an hour to decide what sweet thing they wanted to get, it is so great when that is all you worry about! Baylen wanted fudge too! Ended in the pool, it was so fun playing throw the ball with daddy, Baylen Sam and Bo in the pool. Another great night at the beach, another day I am amazed with how much I love being a mom, can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow, yet tomorrow we will be in the car headed home...whomp whomp waaa...still it will be a joyous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment