Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ahh Haa Moment

Just got back from the beach with walker at 7:00 am. Wow. Nice walk, coffee in hand, nobody on the beach. Low tide, sun shining on the water, not hot at all. Walker seemed to limp, so we sat. Sat and watched the waves come in and out. Had a talk with Walker. Told him he better let me know he is still with me when he gets to heaven. I told him that he would have so much fun with Riley. Just then a lady bug crawled up, on the beach really? Decided that lady bugs were Riley paying a visit. I realized that life is really so simple. Just enjoy, pray, enjoy, think of others, pray and enjoy. I have decided that devotions can come in so many forms. Can't beat the beach in the morning with a cup of coffee, your dogs and God. Man oh man I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment