Sunday, August 28, 2011

Disney

Day two was a great success with just a few hiccups. We are standing in line for our bus at twelve twenty three and are atleast eight busses away from getting on but atleast it gives me time to blog. I have to say the kids have still been amazing so happy and grateful. We started our day at animal kingdom and it was great. We went to the safari ride which Bo loved. Then to the river raft ride which everyone loved Sam wanted to get soaked but we did not. Then we got cotton candy and went to the lion king show. It was wonderful. We were able to go on the raft ride again before heading to Dino land to ride flying dinosaurs and play in the bonyard which was Bo's dream come true. He dug and dug for dinosaur bones. It was so neat to watch him. We then headed to magic kingdom for lunch at the castle but do to parade route and a couple of detours around the park we missed our reservation and they had to put us at dinner. I felt like since I was to be the ultimate Disney mom planner I had failed. I had an itenerY and we were to stick to it...yeah right, guess this was alittle reminder that life throws you curve balls and we don't always have as much control as we think. So we made the best of it and even though we thought we would spend the hot part of the day in the castle and the four magic hours in the park we had to flip it, so we enjoyed lunch overlooking it's small world and then headed for splash mountain and the hall of presidents which took a lot of arm pulling. We headed back to our rooms for a sw and Sam entered a bola hoop contest and won what a cutie. She finalu lost in the finals to a canadiN boy . We were quite proud I drank coffee and relaxed for a moment before we were off again to magic kingdom to ride buzz mightiest and asto orbitor which was kinda scary . We went to dinner at the castle and it was amazing to see the joy on SAMs face that is what makes this trip so special she was glowing I thought I had lost that,bit she still loved the magic. They called the royal family that our table was ready Sam has all the princesses sign her princess shirt. She was smiling ear to ear when they came by.after dinner we had twwo hours in the park we got to ride slash mountain Over and over it reminded me of being a kid again and doing that with my dad. Sam always. Thinks she feels sick before we get on then oves it at the end. She is so me in soanu ways it is weird to think I comfort her in ways I still need comfort. Daddy and bo went pirates of caribian while Sam and I did slash one more time well it is one o four and we just got on bus Bo is passed out and Sam is sittin on us floor I still am amazed with how men sit while women stand with their babies it amazes me. Anyway I think I should not have had that coffee I am wound up great day perfect kids perfect husband perfect SOS taking care of my doggie i miss and perfect mom taking care of my love bug more to come tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment