Monday, August 15, 2011

Realized something


I was coming out of jittery joes this morning and realized something. It is amazing all of the phases of life that are around us. There was a little crisp feeling in the air and this is what I witnessed just while standing in one place...
An elderly man getting a paper...looking like that was his nice outing for the morning, he looked like he was heading home, with really nothing much to do, but sit relax and enjoy. Then I saw two college girls getting coffee for there first day of class, kids riding there bikes to school, a business man getting on a bus, people walking there dogs, stressed out people, calm people and some inbetween. It made me realize that even though I love the phase I am in right now, the next one will be good and then the cycle will go on and on. It looked like to me everyone had there own agenda, not really paying attention to what was going on in other peoples lives. I wish we would. Everyone is not having the same kind of day on each day. Some of us are grumpy on someone elses happy day, some of us are worried on someone elses calm day. Someone is feeling rushed on someone elses got all the time in the world day...we all should be more aware of the phases and moods and what is going on in eachothers lives. I know I wish others would be more understanding when I am haveing one of those bad days. I should be more understanding when someone is having one too. We are so quick to judge. When I felt sad a few weeks ago after surgery when I felt like the only one that was having hard times...this is what was going on with just the people I knew...
A youth lost her mom to a tragic murder
My grandmother was losing close friends of hers
My sister was learning how to be a mom and the emotional rollar coaster that comes with that
My friends sister lost her four year old daughter who drowned
A friend of mine took her own life and left her elementary age daughter behind
We all are hurting, we are all joyful, we are all, sad, we are all hopeful, just not at the same time. I pray that God will always remind me that we can not have fear and faith at the same time. That we must trust in him that all will work out for the best. That we are not the only ones that are down, and that we should always give thanks for our blessings.

I am feeling blessed for
#5 Seeing my sweet pre-ker listen so intently to his teacher at group time today, can't beleive I cried, whats wrong with me
#6 That my eight year old did not want me to walk her to class today after three years of prying her off of me, don't know what I was sad about this, this is suppose to be a blessing
#7 That Bo thought Disney world was in the sky and that we would be seeing Riley there
#8 Baylen and I's tickle fight this morning where I would crawl to him and he would go nuts with laughter, you know the real belly laugh where no sound was coming out!

No comments:

Post a Comment