Monday, January 16, 2012

Slump

jamey making sure Samantha is playing her DSI the right way
Yes, I love this picture so much I can hardly stand it...note he is wearing a polo shirt...even thougth he looks straight out of Walmart....Check out those hips...
Okay, so bo said he wanted to make a foodball field...note the green blanket for the grass...the uga rug is the G in the middle of the field the two players opposite of eachother he made with his clothes and jerseys and helmets,..there is an uga under the game boxes that are suppose to be ugas house becuase he said that is at the field...with a little uga on top and then jesse and woody are on the bed in georgia shirts, they are fans....wow....all I can say is wow!

Bo driving around the king frog he got to have this weekend from school!
So I started the day
in a slump
As I lied in bed
I was so not motivated
Ever have one of those days
that you just can't get going
I told Kevin
I just feel blahh
He agreed
I think it was because I have been eating awful
not exercising like I usually do
We have all been way off schedule
way off normal
for a while
It felt good to teach class this morning
even though I did not want to
it felt good
it got me out of my slump
it also helped
that we got Christmas picked up
yes
that helped a lot
I have to say
the slump
ended up turning into a pretty fun day
Enjoyed the kids
so much
Samantha and I got to play a whole game
with baylen In my lap
with no interruptions
It was awesome
baylen was he usual
smart
funny
self
He danced to the dancing valentine dog
walked around in boots and a diaper
and showed of time and time again
how smart he is
Kevin and I just look at each other
amazed
Bo
cute as ever
I tell him often
I wish I could just freeze him
just like he is right now
the cutest things come out of that sweet things mouth
Mommy, i just love you so much
mommy you are the best mommy I have ever had
He continues to dance sing and entertain us on a minute by minute basis
today he was quoting the smurf movie left and right
he had me laughing so hard
The kids had fun playing outside
coming in and out all day
Jamie played right along with him
I had a glimpse of him on the sofa tonight
he looked like Riley sleeping
it was nice
to watch
He acts as if he has always been here
He is a nice addition
even though it is just temporary
for our family to love
and receive love
Still a hole in our hearts
big holes
that probably never will be filled
and will close with memories
but until then
we still spend a lot of our days
remembering all that we have lost
but never forgetting all that we have
and continue to live each moment
of each precious minute
that God has given us
I hope tomorrow to get back on track
of giving you more with my blogs
I want to kick my devotions back up
and expand on my other pages
Just have been in a slump
like I said before
But we are breaking out of it
day by day

No comments:

Post a Comment