Friday, May 18, 2012

had enough

So....
sooo cute you say
don't let her fool you
see that smerk
yea
she is exhaused because she has been running around outside chasing the kids
as if she was on puppy crack
and taking dinner out of our hands...
and getting very muddy in kiddy pools
and the list goes on
But
as Samantha reminded me
I was focused too much on her bad behavior instead of her good
like no accidents
awesome sleeper
sits
lays
stays
But
it was still hard today
she was one step away from finding a new home
and no
I would not really do that
but I thought it
I titled this post had enough
because I had had enough of pipers terrible two behavior

But
I have spent the last hour
in the bathroom sick
very sick
tried to eat a whole sandwich
was so happy
and then
well
won't get into details
lets just say
I guess I really did not eat it
Had enough of this
but
as I came back into the den
with my first and second born
I rememberd how I soon forgot
how sick they made me
and how much I love them now
and only think about the moments we are in
and not the past rough patches
just another reminder
how you can't stay in the negative place
or it will drive you nuts
and those around you
So
as I puke
and can't stand the smell of anything
I remind myself
that this will be a distant memory in a few short weeks

and I will move on
and not rememember how yuck it really was
good thing
or I may have had just one
is it worth it
you bet
Just got one better after a 104 fever
and now got my second one laying on me
103
like I said before
there is no time to be stuck
got to keep moving forward
and enjoy the ride
even if it is rough at times....

No comments:

Post a Comment