Saturday, May 12, 2012

Catching up

I need to find a new system
don't I always
I am way to tired lately to blog at night
But I like to wait until night so I can make sure it get all the good stuff
that happened in....
Anyway
Lots of good stuff has been happening!
Sam sang in her musical and it was AWESOME
she had a lead solo and it made me and her meme cry
She is so sweet
She had so much fun up there performing
She had a slumber party last night and something happened
I know it is one of many
but my heart broke just a tad
As we were packing I asked her if she needed lovie
She said "Mom, you know I have not needed lovie for a while now"
I tried to act cool, but she could see my act all over my face
I said "Ah, yeah, ok"
She proceeded to say as she patted my arm "Mom, you didn't know that did you"
I told her, no, but that was okay
She asked me if I was okay with this, she was consoling me....
Wow...a few weeks ago it was no party plates,,,now this.
She needs to stop the growth spurt..it's killing me!
Due to Samantha having a spend the night party, it allowed Bo and the rest of us to have a super fun
focus on Bo night!
We went skate boarding at Barrow
then played a marathon game of Hands Down, an 80's game that I remember so well playing with my family
Bo was sooooo cute playing, he tripped himself out
It was neat to watch him be so grown up and know what was going on
He was able to shine when he was the lead dog, without his sister, very sweet, yet take action kind, not here
He and Baylen also had fun putting corn on their teeth at dinner. Baylen watches every move of Bo's
I looked over and he was copying exactly what he was doing!
Bo had his best t-ball game ever
I love how he looks over in the stands loving the attention
He hit hard today and most importantly he had fun and payed attention the whole time!
Sam was so aggressive, in a good way, during her soccer game
She is so much fun to watch!
She was chosen for the All Star team, I don't know who was more excited, she or I
There was great excitement
I am so proud of her, she smiled ear to ear
It has been a busy day, but fun
It just started pouring and I love the smell of rain on a warm day
 Nothing I love more then sqeaky clean babies fresh out of the shower....he ran to show Samantha the soccerball on his p'j's and Bo th basketball....combed hair and everything!
 So here is Bo, at dinner....talking to me like nothing was wrong...he kept saying what? as he was laughing....I took a picture and was telling him how funny he was...looked over and Baylen was just sitting there calm doing the same thing....hilarous!
 Bo thrilled to win game night
 Sam doing amazing on the soccer field...only girl playing today...she is so fast and intense...
 Sam said she wanted to read to Baylen tonight. I had taken her to hobby lobby to use some birthday money...she had five dollars left and wanted to buy baylen some elmo books...is that not the SWEETEST thing you have EVER heard....how did I deserve her? She had the door closed...but I stole this shot.....
 Here is Samanthas letter from her coach!
 Little celebrtion cup cake and song to celebrate her big day! We added to it...and Bo too for his awesome hit today in t-ball.....

No comments:

Post a Comment