Thursday, May 3, 2012

Feelin yucky but happy

Have not blogged much about the pregnacy
why you ask
I feel like throwing up
I am super tired
I have three delicous yet exhausting children
a puppy
a husband that works so hard, that is is not around much
a perfectionist heart that is doing a million things
four birthday cakes down...one to go
oh and treat for a class and end of school teacher gifts...but who is couting
and I think, well I know I left out a million other things
but honestly
the main reason
I feel pukey
Week 8
happens everytime...only about four more weeks like this
I know is  good sign everything is okay
but food seems sooooo gross
Bo asked today when are you going to cook again mommy
I told him when I could open the fridge without gagging.
It is amazing how you forget this part
Here is what I have been able to eat...odd
Not cravings...that will happen later and why it is so hard to keep weight off
This is just my list...inorder of what I have put into my body the past two weeks
Note...after a few days of it...then it is repulsive!

Oh, BTW the week leading up to this yaky time...I always want tons of pasta..now that sounds revolting

Smoothie King Smoothies (can not make own, love love love smoothie king store smell, very soothing)
Subway (only pickles cheese and tomoato)
Salty potato chips (have to be ruffles with ridges)
slushy
gatorade (lemon Lime)
chicken pot pies
totino pizza (has to be that brand)
McDonalds sausage biscuit
Waffle House Waffle
Rafferty's House Salad (that honey crousant yes!)
Brocoli Cheese soup
and cheese/pb crackers in between
Tons of Blow Pops and peperments

There you have it
that is it
Stay tuned for new exciting items I might add
The thought of a fruit, vegetable or chocolate sends me running...
All is good
feeling blessed
and tired
but happy
about to have a nine year old in less then a day
can't believe it!
Just getting use to a two year old....life changes so fast
this time last year we had three kids and two dogs
this year with are minus our dogs
gained a puppy and  baby
would have never guessed it
Life throws you curve balls
just like food adversions
some good
some not so much
but we take the lemons
and make lemonade
we have too many blessings to get bogged down in our saddness

No comments:

Post a Comment