Monday, May 21, 2012

Picture Review

I will be honest
I am so tired
I want to go to bed
but I want to post this blog
because I am so proud of my kids
but
today
about did me in
I am exhausted
My two year old
really acted
like a two year old
today
it is ironic
that his 2 year appoitment was a few
weeks ago
when he was an angel
If it was today
I could have talked about the
fits
unbelievable fits
that sweet little baylen
has be sporting lately
wow
wears me out
Put him to be at seven thirty
no regrets
tomorrow is a new day
So
the older ones are still up
it is storming outside
so I told them
this is their reward
for being troopers today
being sick
and having to deal with their brothers
crazies!
Below are some precious pictures....
oh
and by the way
can't beleive I am admitting this
dinner...
Varsity onion ring
DQ slushy
perfect perfect
so ready to eat healthy
can't stand to be asociated with a drive thru...


After an All Star win   6 to 5



All star picture
Sam had a lot of throw in's


Walking out for the game

Sam was picked as a captain!!!! Here she is with the coin toss...just noticed Grandaddy and MeMe in the background....so neat!


Sillly Baylen....living in the car going to games


Love this...Sam's coach giving her her medal









Here is my mothers day breakfast


Baylen likes to get out of his seat and sit as close as possible to Bo
Sam loves to wear Bo's not...she is getting into me making them...love to do it and that I have a girl to wear them

Piper had a sweet day
tired...fell asleep sitting up


Outside fun

This is Bo in his natural state
we are adding to our awesome sweet family



Squeaky clean

Teacher gift summer basket


Bo getting his T-ball award...he loves this trophy

Giving her the eye...


Spidy Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment