Thursday, May 24, 2012

Realizing the kids are my life

Ok so many things have happend the past 12 hours making me realize how my life really is 24 hours a day kids....
Left them this am at 10:00 with my amazing parents. It is so nice to leave them knowing that they are in such loving hands and are going to have so much love and attention...
But I have to say...my brain does not know how to turn off mommy mode
On the car ride when we stopped for lunch
It was hard to just eat and not open juice boxes, open wrappers or take trash
So
I got Kevin's lunch prepped for him
When we stopped for a potty break and Kevin went in
I actully waited in the car a few minutes thinking I needed to wait for him to get back before I could go
I actually went into a bathroom, took care of buisness and walked out
No helping nobody
At dinner
There was no need to get the crayons and color sheet
and Kevin and I actually talked to eachother, instead of through eachother
The best part was, as Kevin was planning a run with some friends for the morning
I was thinking in my head If I should get up earlier or just go after him to workout
But wait,
I can go during
I am having a feeling
that I will finally stop thinking in this mode right about the time it is time to be back in this mode
but that is okay
My nausea is reminding me each moment
that I still have a little one right here with me...
Miss my kiddos
feeling thankful that they are such a huge part of my life I feel lost without them
but also enjoying some time with my hubby
reminding me what a great catch I have
and how I love him more now then before the kids...and I feel he can say the same...
Looking forward to sleeping in....

No comments:

Post a Comment