Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Devotion




A moms Devotion
Breathing Room
Genesis 2:5-7
We run so fast it is so hard to find a moment to unwind
Let go
and listen to God
He breathes life into us
He longs for us to spend time with Him
even if it is just for a few minutes
Take a good look at God's wonders and they will take your breath away
We might be faithful, but life is knocking the breath out of us
He lets us dangle at the end of our ropes
Then we realize we are missing our Savior
Find some extra minutes to breathe
In the shower
in the car, when you are alone
Find stolen moments for your Savior

As I read this devotion today I smile
Seeing the heartbeat strong today was amazing and breathtaking
I had breathing room
Lying there
alone
To see that on the screen took my breath away
God is breathing new life in our new life
I closed my eyes
and thanked him deeply
for my four little blessings
and their daddy
for loving me
what a perfect life we have
simply perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment