Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Big Picture Review

So
I was thinking
Looking at my kids today
and getting a first really good glimpse of brodrick baby number "quarto"
I realized that they grow so fast
Even though at this stage
I feel like they grow so slow
when they are in belly
but really 
it is fast
I was not sure if I had blogged all of these pictures
I took a few minutes, well more then a few
and picked some of my favorites from the past two years
Some are repeats
Enjoy






























































































If I could use three words to describe my kids right now...

Samantha
Kind, silly, confident

Bo
Passionate, quirky, loving

Baylen
Smart, particular, adorable

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness -- I love, love, love all of your pictures. They paint such a sweet picture of a wonderfully happy family! So much love!

    ReplyDelete