Thursday, May 10, 2012

Feel'n sick n' eat'n cheeto's

Just thought I would put a funny picture of Walker up
Sometimes it is nice to do this, like he is still here
This is one of the many times Bo do crazy things to him
One day they will do this to Piper
But for now
Riley and Walker have been the only dogs harrassed by the kids
Speaking of dogs
I am still sick as one
I never thought of that term before
It really does not make much since.
Dogs are not usually sick?
Anyway...
Ravioli for lunch....sound so nasty
I would never eat that stuff
but it was the only thing that I could eat
besides the powdered donuts this am and sprite mixed with gatorade
I pray this baby is getting all what they need from me...because I am not giving myself what I need
I worry about this everytime
And it was all okay
I just want to sleep
that is the only time I feel okay
and when I exercise
This too shall pass
I just don't want to wish time away
but I want three weeks to fly!
So ready to cook again and not spend time focused on how sick I feel
Here is a picture I found on Pinterest that Is SOOOO funny.....

wonderful pregnancy announcement!


I find this so humorous
I think it is because I see I am not the only mom to be puking
Yet another way MOMS ROCK
We are sick
then we carry them
then we deliever them
then we heal from them
then we take care of them
Thank you mom
thank you thank you
I would not trade it for the world
I have this neat feeling about this one
For the first time ever
I just can't wait to get my hands on them
Smell them
snuggle them
look at them
I have always been a little timid at first
not really knowing who this little person is
and wondering if I could love it as much as I do the others
But I have already pictured him/her
as the others
the complete package
all I have EVER wanted
I have my four
I have always wanted my four
I can't wait to have Samantha in my lap, Bo crawling on me, Baylen around my neck and Baby in my arms
Just finished the book Fearless
Will write a book review on it soon
It has helped me know how I need to be
Feed your fear it will grow
Feed your faith it will grow
Starve your faith by feeding your fears
Starve your fears by feeding your faith
seems like a no brainer
SIn is what makes it so hard
We must focus on who is in control
It sure is not I

Went to the park today
Refreshing
Blue sky
cool breeze
A toddler amazed at the turtles and ducks
A preschooler rocking the spidy suit
did not get much better then that
Then shared a bag of cheetos...
ok
maybe we all ate our own bag...but it was snack size!
Bo sealed the deal with...Mommy you know how much I love you?
Love that boy....
Thinking lots about how excited Sam is about her musical tonight...she loves life
Love that girl
Watching Baylen enjoy every new thing he encounters and running after Bo wanting to be him
Love that boy
And...baby to be
Even if you make me feel like I have been hit by a truck
I love you too....and pray that you are growing getting ready to catch your big bro's and sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment