Friday, February 3, 2012

TGIF

I am so glad it is Friday
it has been a long week
I had all intensions at the beginning
for it to be like a new year
yet again
I failed
I kept that food log
workout log
and took the vitamins
drank the water
ate well
for about the first three
and then life happend
I got seven hours of sleep
flossed
did my devotion
read the bible
got the house spotless
for the first three days
and then the crazies set in
so yet again
I will pick up
refresh this weekend
and make another go at it
So come monday
I can say
I will write down what I eat
and workout
and drink my water
floss
read and record what amazing things God teaches me
and most importantly
I will finally get that schedule down
perfectly
so I will get everything done
so when the kids come bouncing off the bus
I will be fully
fully
ready for them
I have to say
today was pretty nice
the house got cleaned
and we got to spend the whole afternoon
with stickers
and markers
and it was almost perfect
if I could only have a few more hours
to play
Here are some pics


Having some fun before Game night

Sam taking a little cat nap (not really)
I found Baylen here, he had gotten out a pillow and blanket...so sweet
Bo decided he wanted to take a rest too!
Baylen was very proud of his yogurt raisen snack he fixed for himself
Piper loves to sleep on the rug infront of the sink
Kids were super excited when I pulled the browines out of the oven!
This is what I decided to make for them, after my plan to make homemade pancakes failed badly this morning....
I think they look deligtful.. but Sam said "ohm mommy, there is something just not quite right about these" Bo said..."Mommy ehhww this are so disqusting" as he runs to me and spits them in my hand. And Baylen took a bite, looked like he tasted a lemon, as they fell out of his mouth and into his lap.
I was just trying to make the real deal...non of that processed junk. My plan did not work...no salt and sugar...well it just did not fly
Guess I can only win some of the battles
Pancakes
no way!

Baylen's third snack for the moring...he wanted the whole box, but we settled on one package
He had so much fun at the gyms playtime today
It breaks my heart though to leave him
Crying Momma
so sad
so sad
but I love to come back
and see that he had so much fun
and that we get to spend the rest of the day together
Love it
Looking forward to tomorrow
I love the weekends
when I get to be with the kids
all day long....

No comments:

Post a Comment