Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sky

The sky was beautiful today
I got to really look at it
on the trampoline
We spent most the day
outside
We jumped
and jumped
Made up games
and laughed.
I realized I get tired
so much faster
then I use to
jumping
We ate ice cream
we went back and forth
inside and out
It was a great day
At church today
we learned about being clay
and how God molds us everyday
We are always falling apart
or needing some work done
but instead of Him throwing us aways
he reshapes us
and we are new again
I am so glad
so glad
I feel like lately
I have had a lot of shaping done
but I am hoping
that it will cause
a wonderful
strong vase
soon
so I can hold
all that I need to hold
on a daily basis
in
and not leak too badly
Yes
I feel better knowing that I am in Gods hands
knowing that he is in control
and values me
and uses me
in the way he wants to
each day
Today
I saw in the trees
in the already blooming flowers
in my kids faces
God is all around us
I treasured most
holding Bo close today
duing communion
I wish I could have had that moment forever
and the moment when Sam and I just hung out
and when she said she will miss me at school tomorrow
or when I picked Baylen up from the nursery
and he just ran with open arms
Yes
today was a good day







1 comment:

  1. Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is Just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please carry on the rewarding work.
    GrabGreen Bleach Alternative, Fragarence Free, 132 Loads, 6-Pound

    ReplyDelete