Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Blessed more then you know

I feel so much is going on around me
all the time
it is a bit overwhelming
to keep up with it all
all those that I want to be praying for
all of those that have is
not so good at the moment
I have so many friends
that are fighting so many battles
nobody really has it together
My kids amazed me today
and I could have just eaten them up
with a spoon
Baylen followed me around the house
with his own vacumn
and it was the cutest thing
I have ever seen
He really put his wrist into it
I was in the bedroom
and he came bustin in
the door hit the wall
and he went after it
with his little red vacun
still in his blue striped pjs
it was awesome
Then we went to have lunch with Bo
Baylen was so excited to see him
We read a story to his class
and then played on the playground
the girls chased Baylen
and i played duck duck goose
on the grass
with a group of boys
and it
was
awesome
Bo laughed
a lot
and said
you can't get me
but I did
barely
then we went to eat with Samantha
which was just as cool
I love that she still wants me there
she came home
and worked for hours on a speech
she has entered in
she worked
and worked
so proud of her
such a good girl
then she was off to socccer tryouts
she was so relaxed
and excited
she has grown
so much
she was so happy at the end
told me she just loved soccer so much
We played outside some
and Bo has gotten really good at the Wii
Baylen just watches it all as it happens
Got lots of little stuff done today
Got the kids icecream sundays for dessert
well
just because
Daddy is working a lot
really a lot
we miss him
but we are doing okay
loving this family
can't wait to see
what fun tomorrow will bring
hope to stay balanced
with what needs to be done
what I want to get done
and just not doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment