Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drowning over here..but not really

So I say I am drowning
I really am not
I do have it under control
It just amazes me how I have all of these plans
and about 2 percent of them get done
I don't know how long it will take me
to just realize
that I just need to be fine
with getting by
with the bare minimum
if the kids are taken care of
and I have given them all the time in the world
then all else is just extra
Wednesdays are always crazy
each Wednesday I tell myself
that the next one will not be
but it is
I just don't understand
why everyone else
seems so relaxed
I guess I do to
on the outside
I can always tell
when I get a little overwhelmed
I start to have new health problems
pop up
and my anxiety hits the roof
I have what if thinking
and worries
and then I get to have bible studies
like I did tonight
where we talk about submission
and handing everything
yes everything
over to God
that is so hard
so hard
I like to say I do this
but I do not
It is like I give Him one section of the house
But he want to come into all of it
I let him have parts of my life
but other parts
I still think I am in control of
Finding it hard
to balance
worry
with real concern
My anxiety
with real world anxiety
Is it normal to worry that you will not grow old
Is it normal to think every pain is something awful
Is it normal to second guess just about everything you do
wondering
wishing
wanting
to have done it a little different
better
or not as much
How do you know when your hobby
turns into a bit of an obsession
and your normal concerns
manifest themselves
into a full blown panic attack
I have to remind myself sometimes
that I am the mommy
I am the one that is suppose to have all the control around here
but sometimes
I still feel like the small one
that is looking to her mommy
to be reassured
that all is okay
I am okay
Just getting a good lesson
on how to practice submission
and know that God wants to come into my whole house
not just the kitchen
or the playroom
but the whole house
I need to hand him my worries
anxieties
obsessions
and let Him guide me
and reassure me
that I am doing
the best that I can
today
I am so proud of Sam
and I hope I tell her often enough.
She blows me away
she is so sweet
creative
and perfect
so perfect
I find myself going back into her room
over and over again
to tell her how much I love her
and am proud of her
Love Love that little girl
so much
She puts her whole heart and soul in to everything that she does
and often wants to know
what she can do to help me
she helps me everyday
by being her
she is more then I could ever imagine having
Bo I had fun watching you today laugh
a lot
you are so happy
you make me happy
when you show me
everyday
how much you love life
and often was hugs
and cuddles
and look up
and say
You love me
and I will say
yes
and you will smile
love it
love it so much
I love how you love
the simple things in life
and Baylen
I love it when you sit on my lap at storytime
I love it when you pick up what your playing
and move it to a new room when I move
you just crave to be near
and i crave you
your sweet little self
you are growing way to fast for mommies liking
you are such a little man
And piper
I have to say
I kinda almost fell in love with you today
not quite
but you are tugg'n a bit
say glimpses of Walker in you today
and it made my heart smile
I like you a lot
I will say that
Thank you God
for showing me sunlight
everyday
no matter the circumstances
I Feel I am growing each day
to not get bogged down
on what did not get done
but focus more on
what did

No comments:

Post a Comment