Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day...to me

I know it is weird
I have not posted in two days
the truth is
the real truth
I crashed
I officially
after 12 months of
hard
I finally tipped..
not proud
a little upset with myself
but know that is the problem
that I am upset with myself
I have decided
that for Valentines day
I am loving myself
I think for the very first time
I have been loving others
so much
so much
I still will
but my body and mind
are falling apart slowly
trying to keep this pace
this pace of perfection
in all areas of my life
so
for valentines
I will start loving myself
only because I know if I don't
I may not be much good
to everyone that I love
some things are going to change around here
I am going to have to let some things go
most of all
the perfectionist attitude that I have
and the insecurities
I just have to
I am not quite sure what my plan is
maybe that is good
I just do know
that I have to start putting me on my to do list
somehow
I don't want time to myself
I just want to stop thinking so much
here goes nothing...
I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment