Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Memories

I thought on Monday's I would post our weeks photos
each day got a bit overwhelming...
Here is Sam and Bo decorating cookies for Valentines Day


Bo was very excited about taking his Valentines to school
Piper found Baylen slipper for a nap
Baylen always hangs on to every word that comes out of Bo's mouth
Piper helping with Laundry
Baylen checking out his new friend in the mirror
Baylen helping with laundry
Piper loves to sleep on boys bed
Sam singing in church on Sunday
My brave Boy
after getting staples in his noggin
he was so sweet
he gave just as many hugs as he recieved
he said I love you more then he was told
He was the perfect patient
He was very scared,
but in the end
very brave
I will never forget that sweet face when I got him from school
He said I got there just in time
Thank you mommy
thank you
He is so sweet
love that boy to pieces
He enjoyed his special trip to DQ
for a hotdog and slushy
and Lots of thin mint cookies
pjs
and a movie
it was a good afternoon...


No comments:

Post a Comment