Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving

Great food

Amazing family

Beautiful day

Could not ask for much more

We even had a dog come visit

that was a mixture of Riley and Walker

It was fun for the kids to play with her in the yard

I remember each year how much I love thanksgiving

The parade in the morning

The smell of food cooking

Pool Tournaments

Bartending

Sitting down with my huge family of 24

Laughing

Laughing a lot

Sharing memories

Catching up

Looking towards the future

I feel like time goes so fast

Yet when we are all together

it is like it has stood still

Everyone seems the same

Happy

Jolly

Full of life

Looking forward to next year

But not wishing it away

All I really want is family

Joyful Memories

Peaceful days

and Hope for future memories...

My three looked pretty sharpe I have to say...They clean up well...


Bo had so much fun with Austin, Charley, David and Zach



He thought they were as cool and they thought he was


Bo greeted me this morning with an array of christmas songs...

I loved to hear his words for them

" Rudolph the red nose reindeer, had a very shiny nose, and if you ever saw it

You would even say its gross"

He was not trying to be funny,

he really thought that was the words

He sang a rather large medly

Baylen danced and I loved it

Then he proceeded to go and dress like all three ghosts from The Chistmas Carol

They were sooo funny

He had chains when he was Marley

He put fruit all over him and a beard to be Ghost of Present

and he loved being the reaper for future


He did come up with this whole get up...

He knew exactly what he wanted me to make

He sat and sat

waiting for kids to walk by

so they could sit on his lap and tell them what they wanted...

He melts my heart

He worked hard with daddy outside

to build a winter wonderland...

Baylen was amazed with all the lights...

this will be a very special christmas...






No comments:

Post a Comment