Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Super Pumped

Okay
So I am super excited
I found an amazing Advent Study
I am so moved by it!
I will still post nightly about our day...
but check out my other pages

Soul:
Daily Advent Devotion

Mind:
A daily super cute craft or organization tool that I like
(don't worry, I do not take credit for any of it...I stole all the ideas)

Body:
Fitness tip of the day...these are amazing...and yet again, all stolen!
But, it is something that I believe firmly in!

News in...rumor has it that our elf on the shelf is coming tonight...
Yes, very exciting!
Stay tuned everyday for what crazy things he got into
If I am really good
I will post a picture of it...
Camera has been taking a break the past few days....
Today was a very busy day...
Here are the highlights in my thankfulness number counter...

#41 Baylen loving storytime and being such a big boy
#42 Watching Samantha get super excited about school
#43 Decorating the christmas tree at grammy's
#44 Having one of those bible studies that just...wow's you!
#45 Keeping my cool all day long, and knowing that when we are in a storm, we will not be in it forever and it is guaranteed that God will see us through it, not leave us for one minute and then we will look back and say...oh yes, now I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment