Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall weekend



Baylen "hanging out" at the fall festival.


Samantha brought home a bird feeder from girl scouts...it found a home at the play house...perfect!



Samantha and Bo loved the jumpy....the fall festival was a lot of fun




Baylen loved the hayride...while he ate a cookie, or two....


Bo singing at church....he is the cutest thing ever....

and he knows it....




Samantha did well too...she really enjoys choir....


It was a fun weekend...and day today! Fall game, beat Auburn and just stayed around the house. Went to the fall festival and to grammy and pop pops for dinner. Today Baylen and I had fun. He really is getting a personality on him. He did this thing with his hands where if I was not looking at him he would turn my face to him and he would just look at me. It was so sweet, got a little crazy by the end of the day. He wants to be held all day, but I have to say...I am kinda sad that I know that will not last forever. I just can't beleive how fast time goes.

Sam and Bo played outside all afternoon, it was such a nice day. The weather was perfect and they played so well together. Samantha was so sweet to her brothers. She did her homework in the window nook of the den, and Bo pretended that she was his wife and I was the grandmom, I know it is weird, but it was cute when he walked inside with a flower to give her and he said, what, I brought my wife a flower, that is what husbands do you know!

It was nice to sit down as a family and eat dinner. We moved the table, so it was new, a new start from when Riley and Walker begged under it. Missed them today in the yard, but it was nice to sit in the garden while the kids played, knowing that they were there. The kids had the best prayers tonight...Bo said, he was thankful for Riley and Walker always still being here in our hearts, and Sam said she was thankful for a fun day, Baylen just looked around and ate his dinner and used his napkin. It was so cute to watch. It was a blessing to sit as a family, has not happened in almost three weeks. I have so much to blog about. Looking forward to getting it all out. I get sad sometimes at night when the kids are asleep, its like I can't wait to see them again in the morning....sometimes I wonder if I really savored each moment...I would like to say that I do. I love my kiddos, so so much!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment